Specialist France & Switzerland
Work and live in Switzerland - Work Permit B
Responsible for payroll, socials insurances and human resources informations systems
Team Management > 10 people
Payroll Systems : Divalto, Decidium ADP, SH-Access, Pandore
Time Management systems : Horoquartz, Kelio- Bodet, Gestor. Net - Chronogestor - GFI
Payroll : Switzerland, France, Spain, Portugal, Finland, Belgium, Denmark
Business Objects, Cognos, Qik sens
ERP : ARAGON e-RH, PeopleSoft, WorkDay, SuccessFactor
Electronic Signature, HR Digitalization, Collaborative Employees Website, Recruiting softwares
Transports de la région MBC
Since March 2016
- Responsible for payroll, from seizure to closure, for a population of 250 people + monthly and annual returns.
Responsible for the administrative tasks inherent in the life cycle of employees (entry, transfer, license, exit, etc ...).
Responsible for and specialist in the HR Information System (HRIS), I have managed various projects to implement new payroll software and time management in order to continuously improve the processes and procedures in place.
Responsible for time management with Kelio software as well as absences (leave, maternity, sickness, military service, etc ...).
Responsible for social insurance, I deal with administrative matters related to the LPP (pension), unemployment, sickness and accidents.
Responsible for socials insurances, family allowances, taxes at source and in terms of management of a Foreign population, I answer questions related to these themes with internal and external interlocutors.
Reason for leaving : reorganization
Full-time Morges (Switzerland)
Bbraun Medical Sas
to January 2016
- Manage all the activities and supervises the team of 5 people.
Guaranteed good coordination payroll and personnel administration for all of the company (multi-site context) 5 sites, 1400 emmployees.
Evolved HR information systems based on user needs and guaranteed maintenance.
Regarding the HRIS :
- Analysis with users needs and areas for improvement and prepare the specifications corresponding functional expenses
- Realizes the tenders and selects providers in relation to the Purchasing Department,
- Coordinates the different stakeholders (DSI, HR, service providers, publishers ...)
- Ensure the validation of features and settings,
- Organizes training and post-startup support of users (user guides, managers ...)
- Provides a watch on existing HRIS solutions (shows ...).
- Payroll outsourcing
- Changing time management software
- Reduced costs of provider
For Payroll and ADP :
- Guaranteed reliability of all payroll transactions (for setting up payroll accounting translation) and personnel administration,
- Guaranteed information, training and coordination of all HR interlocutors sites: established and implements a policy (structure, process and resources) / organizes, leads and coordinates the various entities / provides information and staff training,
- Guaranteed accuracy of transferred data (DADS ...) to external organizations (DDTE, URSSAF, Retirement, Job Centre etc.) and the Finance Department,
- Handles relations with the administration
- Guaranteed transmission, internal customers, the data required for their activities,
- Proposes and implements communication materials adapted to enhance the company's remuneration policy to employees (eg profit-sharing, BSI ...)
- Manage the team and leads the field in its HR network.
- Coordinate disputes between unions and lawyers (eg holiday pay, CP 10 ° ...)
- Manage the calculations of profit-sharing and other related C&B.
Reason for leaving : Come back in Switzerland
Full-time BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT (France)
to April 2015
- Responsible for accurate and timely processing of monthly payroll for multiple international affiliates in various countries, as assigned, working with outsourced payroll provider(s).
Accurate and timely payments for salaries, payroll-related taxes and social charges for Swiss and International Affiliates.
Ensure compliance with governmental and local labor and tax regulations for multiple international affiliates, in cooperation with outsourced consulting services and Celgene Management.
Ensure timely and accurate preparation of payroll-related journal entries and accruals, in compliance with U.S. GAAP.
Assist in reviewing payroll reconciliations in conjunction with GL Accountants.
Provide payroll reporting, including monthly census, year-end wage statements, budget support and other, as required.
Participate in the development and implementation of International payroll policies and procedures.
Payroll International : France - German - Spain - Portugal - Finland - Belgium - Denmark
Reason for leaving: End of fixed term contract
Temporary Work Boudry (Switzerland)
ZARA - INDITEX - RETAIL
to November 2014
- Responsibility for payroll - Population of 1000 people - 25 stores
- Managing a team of 3 people
- Forming a team payroll without experience
- Developing and implementing Process, Guides and Tools payroll
- Knowledge of Geneva, Lausanne, Neuchatel CCT & Switzerland labor law (french & German)
- Management of a team speaking English
Working language: English
- Regain the trust of employees and managers
- Management organizations (Fer Cifa, Fer Ciam, federal administrations, Unia, ORP..)
- Management of diseases and accidents (Zurich / Sunet)
- Management of pension and mutual health
- Internal and External Communications
- Evolution of payroll software
- Reason for leaving : International reorganization
to June 2014
- Responsibility and Management of a team of seven managers payroll - 8 locations - 2000 Employees of the population / 10000 at Global - 5M payroll / 45M to Global - Multi-Context - complex agreements
- Apply rules and procedures in compliance with SOX requirements by monitoring their implementation and ensuring their application
- Drive the evolution of practices payroll, HRIS processes and tools - Develop and optimize the process, guides and tools business and the corresponding HR Training
- Control and manage costs healths and accidents
- Accompanying the transition and change management
- Applying the concept of internal customer service necessary to support managers and employees
- Maintaining relations with employees and employee representatives (IRP) and maintain monitoring legislation...
- Management and organization of meetings Payroll
- Management of annual performance evaluations - Recruitment team Payroll
- Reason for leaving: End of fixed term contract
Temporary Work Saint Denis (France) Learn more
SFC - Société Française de Crowdfunding
to September 2013
- Creating fundraising, Help for entrepreneurs wishing to start their own business - Crowdfunding - Winner of "Réseau Initiatives & Réseau Entreprendre"
Sita - Suez Environnement
to April 2012
- 3000 employees - 20 sites - Management and supervision of a team of nine people
- Conduct of litigation union - Management & Internal Audit of a conflict
- Arranging and conducting meetings between the union, lawyers and Management
- Analysis and writing studies and conclusions
- Reason for leaving: End of Temporary work Mission
Temporary Work La Défense (France) Learn more
to June 2011
- Management and responsibility for payroll for about 800 employees - Management> 10 managers - 80 sites - 26 legal entities
- Member of CODIR - Alain Afflelou FP2A or branches
- Implementation of HR policy and HR Development - Change Management
- Union Pilotage - Management and organization of union elections
- Global HRIS implementation (HR, Payroll, Training, Legal,...)
- Internal and External Communication - Management of HR and Collaborators intranet
- Placing Process, Guides and business Tools & HR Watch + Controlling Social Management
- Management and implementation of the Agreements (Health Costs, Insurance, Profit-Participation ...) - Controlling the 1% housing
- Reason for leaving: Personnal Reason
Full-time Paris (France)
ITMLI Intermarché Logistique Internationale
to December 2009
- Driving HRIS projects from A to Z (Time new version project & new payroll requester ...) - 14,000 employees - 48 locations - 3 CCN - Harmonization of HR practices / PAYROLL Group - Developing and optimizing of the process, guides and tools business and training the HR corresponding - Management and coordination of the HR intranet - Change Management
- Reason for leaving: Opportunity interesting development in future job
Full-time Bondoufle (France)
School of Human Resources
to September 2006
- Participates in the organization of humanitarian events
- Contribute to the development of economic
- A healthy mind in a healthy body
- Weight Training
- Cardio - Running
- Open up to the world, open mind ...
- English B1 ant i take courses to improve myself
- German (notions)
- French - native language