Specialist France & Switzerland
Work and live in Switzerland - Work Permit B
Responsible for payroll, socials insurances and human resources informations systems
Team Management > 10 people
Manage all the activities and supervises the team of 5 people.
Guaranteed good coordination payroll and personnel administration for all of the company (multi-site context) 5 sites, 1400 emmployees.
Evolved HR information systems based on user needs and guaranteed maintenance.
Regarding the HRIS :
- Analysis with users needs and areas for improvement and prepare the specifications corresponding functional expenses
- Realizes the tenders and selects providers in relation to the Purchasing Department,
- Coordinates the different stakeholders (DSI, HR, service providers, publishers ...)
- Ensure the validation of features and settings,
- Organizes training and post-startup support of users (user guides, managers ...)
- Provides a watch on existing HRIS solutions (shows ...).
- Payroll outsourcing
- Changing time management software
- Reduced costs of provider
For Payroll and ADP :
- Guaranteed reliability of all payroll transactions (for setting up payroll accounting translation) and personnel administration,
- Guaranteed information, training and coordination of all HR interlocutors sites: established and implements a policy (structure, process and resources) / organizes, leads and coordinates the various entities / provides information and staff training,
- Guaranteed accuracy of transferred data (DADS ...) to external organizations (DDTE, URSSAF, Retirement, Job Centre etc.) and the Finance Department,
- Handles relations with the administration
- Guaranteed transmission, internal customers, the data required for their activities,
- Proposes and implements communication materials adapted to enhance the company's remuneration policy to employees (eg profit-sharing, BSI ...)
- Manage the team and leads the field in its HR network.
- Coordinate disputes between unions and lawyers (eg holiday pay, CP 10 ° ...)
- Manage the calculations of profit-sharing and other related C&B.
Reason for leaving : Come back in Switzerland